Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ventilated Bee Suits

Well, i ordered my ventilated bee suit from Golden Bee out of LA. http://www.goldenbeeproducts.com/


A friend of mine bought one for Christmas and brought it to the Powhatan meeting last week. I must say all my concerns about the hood were gone. It is an odd shape much like a cylinder, but compared to the "other" brand which uses the "floppy" type of hood that my cheap back-up jacket has, i am happy. I hate a hood that flops around...

Golden Bee's hood uses a "sweat band" on the inside to hold the hood stable and in place. It's A Ok in my book.

I look forward to spending this August etc in a pair of shorts and short sleeve shirt NOT sweating to death in my new ventilated suit!

Its well worth the money.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a newbee at this, and will be getting my hives in April. I bought Golden Bee suit too. Everyone else who has posted about the suits has said they've never been stung through the mesh. What is your experience with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Bee suit. Golden Bee is a good reputed brand. I recommend them. I also like to use products of Pest Mall. This two firms are really good for pest controlling products.



    bee keeper suit

    ReplyDelete